Introducing, the Tasty Tests: where we taste our tests and tell you what is tasty!
In our ongoing pursuit of culinary excellence, we are constantly testing our seasonings while challenging palates to discover nu combinations of flavors. As true product developers, we understand that not everything we make will be perfect the first time around, but most of our Tasty Tests are pretty great – BUT we’re still going to share our honest opinions about the results!
For our first Tasty Test, we are evaluating Chris’ Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Check out the ingredients and recipe below – then see our feedback:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- ⅓ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Your Preferred Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1¾ Cup AP Flour
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1½ Cup Ripe Bananas mashed
- ¾ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Next. being creaming the butter and sugar together in a stand mixer, then add eggs one at a time.
- Mix in the peanut butter well, but not too well that it turns out too thick.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. Now by adding in thirds to stand mixer, begin alternating between the dry mix and mashed banana. Do not overmix. Now, add in the chocolate chips and mix them enough to just combine.
- Pour your creamy mix into a well-greased loaf pan and set to bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Now, pour yourself a glass of cold milk and enjoy your tasty treat!